Nouveau LVL Lashes
LVL straightens your natural eyelashes at the root, so unlike a traditional lash perm it creates the effect of longer, lifted lashes in just 45 minutes. The results are immediate, plus the added lash tint creates a mascara-type effect so you are always ready to go. This lash treatments lasts for six to eight weeks especially when you nurture your lashes with the Nouveau Lashes Conditioning Serum.
Lash Extensions are the ultimate luxury lash treatment. This treatment creates a full set of exquisitely contoured, quality semi permanent 1-on-1 lashes. Treatment takes around 90 minutes and lasts six to eight weeks.
Introductory price £45
Introductory price £45
What are Nouveau Lash Extensions?
Nouveau Lashes Extend applications are designed to give you thicker and longer lashes. Individual, very fine lash extensions are professionally applied and bonded to the your natural lashes. The lash extensions are of the highest quality. Their blend of high quality synthetic materials is a combination that results in a shiny and glossy lash extension that's perfectly shaped and curved - just like a natural lash.
How do lash extensions work?
Nouveau Lashes extensions are a professional product made of a soft and naturally curved synthetic material, designed to bond to human eyelashes using a specially formulated bonding adhesive. This adhesive is still slightly flexible when dry and causes no damage to the natural lash. One Nouveau Lash extension is professionally applied directly to your lash in a specific sequence. This process is applied until the client has a full set of Nouveau Lashes extensions, creating the illusion of fuller, thicker, more defined lashes.
Can Extend Lash extensions damage the natural lash?
No. Lash extensions, as used during Extend applications, don't damage the natural lashes providing they're applied correctly and aftercare instructions are followed. The natural lash won't be damaged unless they are pulled out deliberately with lash extensions attached to them, in which case the natural lash will be replaced by a new one as part of the natural lash lifecycle.
How long does the treatment take?
LVL Lashes take 45 mins - 1 hr and lash extensions 1.5hrs.
Is any maintenance involved?
Yes. After the initial application, it is recommended that you return for a free 7 day check for lash extensions. This is designed to review the final result and conduct any in-fills if required. After that, regular maintenance sessions are recommended every 2-3 weeks. For LVL lashes their is no maintenance required, however it is suggested that you use the Nouveau Lash and Brow Condition Serum after as it is packed full of nourishing goodness. When using the serum daily, it provides lashes and brows with all they need to appear instantly conditioned, as well as provide long-term benefits to help give a fuller appearance.
Are Extend treatments suitable for everyone?
Although Nouveau Lashes are great for many people, they're not suitable for everyone. Those who are unlikely to be suitable probably fall into one of the following categories:
- People who've a medical contraindication to the treatment
- People with brittle, fine or no natural eyelashes
- Clients whose eyelashes grow downwards obscuring the eyes are the treatment could obscure the eyes even more.
Before your treatment:
- Patch test required 48hrs before treatment for LVL Lashes
- Do NOT wear mascara 24hrs before appointment
- If you have a spray tan make sure base colour is washed off
Day of the treatment:
- Do NOT wear mascara
- Do NOT have a spray tan
- Do NOT use oily products around the eye
- Remove contact lenses
After the treatment:
- Do NOT use waterproof mascara only water-based mascara
- For the first 24hrs after your treatment do NOT get your lashes wet
- For the first 48hrs after your treatment do NOT steam your face, use a steam bath, swim, or wash your face with water
- Do NOT use eyelash curlers
- Do NOT rub your eyes when washing your face - pat your face dry
- Ensure lashes are not manipulated into a different position when sleeping, apply makeup or moisturiser to your face etc
Failure to follow instructions above could result in having a negative lash treatment.